United Professional Engineering is seeking a very talented Professional Engineer with a very strong Structural design background to join our team. Our Lake Worth, FL based engineering firm provides Structural Engineering design, building envelope restoration and other related services in the south-east Florida region.
Structural Engineering Intern
Civil or Mechanical Major
United Professional Engineering is currently seeking a Civil or Mechanical Engineering major who is interested in Structural Engineering. Must have the following qualifications:
- Candidate must be able to work 20 to 30 hours per week
- Candidate should be a Junior or Senior
- Will perform some work in the field by assisting Project Engineers with inspections and assessments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills: experience with AutoCAD, Finite Element Analysis programs (RISA, RAM Advanse etc)
- Knowledge of structural analysis and ability to assemble calculation packages a plus
- Knowledge of Florida Building Code and all pertinent design codes is a plus.
Structural Engineering Firm
United Professional Engineering is looking for an Office Manager/Secretary to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.